Wells are proud to be the all Ireland Distributors for Air-Seal Tyre Sealant, the premier tyre sealant. This unrivalled technology is superior to any other tyre sealant on the market to date and it can-
- Increase profitability by up to 20% and reduce CO2 Emissions
- Depending on the grade of Sealant used, holes up to 30 mm (1.25inches) can be repaired using this technology
- Stop most bead and rim leaks and slow punctures permanently
- Reduce Operational Costs and Downtime
- Improve Safety and Security
The sealant solution is fully reusable by transferring from old tyre to sealant container using the pump provided. This makes Air-Seal more economical than any other product on the market
As the tyre rotates, the product spreads evenly over the inside surface. Immediately after a puncture occurs, the air pressure in the tyre forces millions of fibre particles and fillers suspended in the sealant to interlock to form a plug which prevents any further air loss.
This action will be completed within two or three revolutions of the wheel. This is a mechanical process not a chemical reaction. It happens so fast that the driver may not know a puncture has happened. Later, when the tyre is inspected, if the nail or the cause of the puncture is still there, it can be removed.
Air-Seal Products Sealants are now widely used by major companies worldwide including:
- Armed Forces & Private Security Companies operating in Iraq, Afghanistan and other areas of conflict
- Governmental Departments and Aid Agencies
- Waste Management, Demolition, Mining and Quarrying Industries
- Original Equipment Manufacturers and their Customers
- Civil Engineering and Building Contractors
- Local Authorities and Leisure Businesses
- Agricultural Contractors and Farmers
- The Road Haulage Industry
- Tyre Dealers and Fitters
Any further information and customer testimonials can be found at www.air-sealproducts.com
Please contact us for a quote.